The Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining the client and caregiver relationship. The person in this position helps to provide the “best in-home care” experience for clients and employees. Ensures that all referrals and inquiries are received and recorded in an accurate and detailed manner. Performs various activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients. Also, this position always maintains a positive demeanor and multitasks in a high functioning office environment.
• High school graduate or equivalent with at least two years of business experience.
• Has 2-3 years of experience in scheduling and supporting caregivers.
• Has working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills.
• Has excellent interpersonal relations abilities and excellent telephone skills.
• Has knowledge of common medical terminology.
• Has proficient skills to promote excellent client relationship and customer service.
• Has excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills.
• Has people skills and the ability to network with people and other agencies.
• Has excellent organizational and time management skills.